Avail Flat 10% off
Get 10% discount on Domestic Flight and Hotels Bookings
This coupon is applicable on Domestic Flight and Hotels Bookings (On Payment via Bajaj Finserv EMI Cards only. Max. Once per user. Max. discount applicable is ₹1000)
By clicking the “Confirm/I Accept/Submit/Make Payment button stated above (“Confirmation Tab”) these clickable Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and entering the one-time password sent by BFL (“OTP”), I am expressing my interest in availing loan from Bajaj Finance Limited (“BFL”) for purchase of product from the website of the e-commerce partner (“E-Tailer”), I hereby agree and acknowledge that I (i) am at least 18 years of age, (ii) can understand, read and write in the English language, (iii) have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
- This Promotion is available only in select cities of India and is valid only for Indian citizens. This Promotion is not applicable in places wherever prohibited and / or on rewards / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that this Promotion is not applicable to the Customers in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The Promotion and the Rewards are available at the sole discretion of BFL and subject to changes as deemed fit by BFL, without any prior notice..
- Bajaj shall process the Cashback Amount in Customer’s Bank Account within 45 days of transaction made..
- A Customer can qualify only once for the Promotion during such Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that a Customer will be eligible for only one Reward during the Offer Period. In the event a Customer performs multiple loan transactions under the Promotion during the Offer Period, the first eligible loan transaction (as per Indian Standard Time) shall be considered and the cashback will be provided only on such loan transaction..
- Participating in this Promotion is voluntary and the Customer is not bound to participate in this Promotion. There is no compensation for non-participation in the Promotion under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Where the Customer has provided any incorrect information at the time of registration for the Promotion and/or at the time of collecting his/her Reward, then his/her selection is subject to cancellation without notice, at the sole discretion of BFL.
- All applicable taxes, fees and levies (excluding ‘gift’ tax or tax deducted at source, where applicable) will need to be solely paid by the Customer(s).
- The tax deducted at source in respect of the Reward, where applicable, shall be paid by BFL.
- This Promotion is a special offer for BFL Customers only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the EMI Card and/or Customer loan agreements. These terms and conditions shall be in addition to and not in derogation to the terms and conditions prescribed by BFL for the loan and/or EMI Card.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the Promotion or these terms and conditions, any images, representations etc. and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto which belong to any third party, shall continue to vest with such party and by using such images, representations etc., BFL in no way claims any right whatsoever relating to such intellectual property.
- Nothing herein amounts as a commitment by BFL to provide further or similar schemes or offers.
- BFL is not an issuer/provider of the products purchased/services availed by the Customer on the Platform under this Promotion. Accordingly, BFL shall not be responsible for the quality or any assurances and/or representations made in relation to such products/services provided by third parties on the Platform.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, BFL shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with, the products/services provided by third parties on the Platform.
- Disputes, if any, regarding the products purchased or services availed by the Customer on the Platform and under this Promotion must be addressed in writing by the Customers directly to Yatra and BFL shall not entertain any communications in this regard.
- BFL’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
- BFL reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions, modify or withdraw this Promotion at any time without prior notice or reason. These terms and conditions prevail over the contents of any brochure or other promotional material advertising the Promotion.
- BFL, its group entities/ affiliates or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, etc., shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered by a Customer, directly or indirectly, including for reasons arising out of use or non-use of the products or any other services provided on the Platform or redemption of the Reward or participation under this Promotion.
- BFL shall not be liable for termination or delay of the Promotion or the Rewards forming part of the Promotion due to any force majeure event and will not be liable for any consequences owing to the same.
- The Promotion is not transferable and non-negotiable.
- For any queries regarding cash back, mark a email to [email protected].
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. All disputes if any arising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of this Promotion or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Pune only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against BFL.
- This Promotion is subject to laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable in any jurisdiction in India, from time to time, and accordingly in places where not permissible shall be deemed as not applicable.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, the Customers shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein.