Flat 15% discount
Flat 15% discount on Domestic Flight Bookings
This discount is valid on Domestic Flight Bookings (On Min. Booking of ₹4000. On Payment via Slice Cards only. Max. Once per user. Only on Monday, Wednesday. Maximum ₹1800 discount is allowed)
- This marketing program is open to holders of all slice card’s issued in India.
- The discount extended can be availed by the customers making a full purchase only through their slice card on Yatra’s website www.yatra.com (“Website”).
- Customers have to submit the promo code ” YRSLICE” in the promo code field on Yatra.com’s payment page and necessarily use slice card for the transaction. The amount of discount received will reflect at the next step on the website (Yatra.com).
- Cardholders are required to visit the merchant specific terms and conditions that may be applicable on bookings made through each of the modes and get acquainted and agree with the same.
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by bank to Yatra, then the cardholder will need to approach respective Bank.Yatra shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer.
- In case of full/partial cancellation Yatra’s offer stand void and customer will not be eligible for the discount. Yatra will refund the amount after adjusting the discount and any other applicable charges and penalties.
- Discount will not be valid on cancelled tickets/bookings or for charge back transactions. Yatra Online Limited reserves the right to reverse the discount in case the ticket/booking is found to be cancelled later.
- Offer validity : Monday only every week between August 1 – 31, 2022.
- This offer is not valid for travel agents. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra notice.
- Offer is valid on online bookings of domestic and international flights.
- All tickets and bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline and hotel terms and conditions.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Yatra website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer’s sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier’s own terms and conditions.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra’s notice.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a ‘best effort basis’.
- Yatra reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these programs/offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.
- This is limited period offer and both the partners can change the offer terms anytime.