Get Flat 15% Off
15% discount on Domestic Hotels Booking
Valid on Domestic Hotels Booking (On Min. Booking of ₹4000.00. On Payment via ICICI Credit Cards only. Max. Once per user. Only on Tuesday. Max. ₹2500 discount can be availed. Not valid on Amazon Pay, Business, Commercial & Corporate ICICI Bank Credit Cards)
- This marketing program (“Programs”) from Yatra and ICICI Bank is open to the selected set of ICICI Bank Credit Cards holders(“Customer(s)”/”Cardholder(s)”).
- To be eligible for the offer, the cardholder is required to use his/her ICICI Bank Credit Cards for making the required booking through any of the booking mode as mentioned in the communication. For clarity purpose please note ‘website bookings’ are booking which are made through the official website of Yatra i.e. www.yatra.com or through Mobile Website i.e. m.yatra.com. Mobile App booking refers to transactions that are undertaken on the Yatra website which has been downloaded as an application to the cardholder’s registered mobile number.
- Offer will not be applicable on Amazon Pay, Business, Commercial & Corporate ICICI Bank Credit Cards.
- Cardholders are required to visit the merchant specific terms and conditions that may be applicable on bookings made through each of the modes and get acquainted and agree with the same.
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by bank to Yatra, then the cardholder will need to approach respective Bank.Yatra shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer.
- The discount extended can be availed by the customers making a full purchase only through their ICICI Bank Credit Cards on Yatra’s website www.yatra.com (“Website”).
- Customers have to submit the promo code “YRICICICC ” in the promo code field on Yatra.com’s payment page and necessarily use ICICI Bank Credit Cards for the transaction. The amount of discount received will reflect at the next step on the website (Yatra.com).
- In case of full/partial cancellation Yatra’s offer stand void and customer will not be eligible for the discount. Yatra will refund the amount after adjusting the discount and any other applicable charges and penalties.
- Discount will not be valid on cancelled tickets/bookings or for charge back transactions. Yatra reserves the right to reverse the discount in case the ticket/booking is found to be cancelled later.
- This offer is not valid for travel agents. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra notice.
- This offer is valid only on online bookings made on Yatra’s website (www.yatra.com) and the customer is required to mention the promo code for all bookings on the website.
- All tickets will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Yatra website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer’s sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier’s own terms and conditions.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra’s notice.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a ‘best effort basis’.
- Yatra reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these programs/offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.
- This is a limited period offer and both the partners can change the offer terms anytime.