Get Up To ₹7500 off
Get Up to ₹7500 Off on International Flights Booking
Valid on International Flights Booking (On Min. Booking of ₹25000. On Payment via HDFC Bank Credit Cards and and Easy EMI transactions only. Max. Once per user. Only on Alternate Wednesday between July 13 – September 21, 2022. Not valid on HDFC Bank Commercial Cards and HDFC Bank Paytm Cards)
- This offer from Yatra and HDFC Bank is open to all residents of India holding HDFC Bank Credit Card. The offer can be availed by the customers making a full purchase only through their HDFC Bank Credit Card on Yatra’s website www.yatra.com (“Website”).
- This offer is not valid on HDFC Bank Commercial Cards and HDFC Bank Paytm Cards.
- Customers have to fill the promo code “*******” in the promo code field on Yatra.com’s payment page along with HDFC Bank Credit Card details to avail the discount.
- HDFC Bank Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ‘best effort’ basis.
- In case of full/partial cancellation Yatra’s offer stand void and customer will not be eligible for the discount. Yatra will refund the amount after adjusting the discount and any other applicable charges and penalties.
- This offer is non-encashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- HDFC Bank is not making these offers and neither warrant nor guarantees the delivery, quality, merchantability or suitability of products/services availed of by the HDFC Bank Credit Card members under this offer and the member shall be solely responsible for all effects and consequences therefrom.
- Any disputes as regards delivery, quality, warranty, merchantability or suitability of products/services availed of under this offer must be strictly addressed by the HDFC Bank Credit Card members in writing to Merchant/ Brand directly and HDFC Bank will not entertain any communication in this regard.
- HDFC Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by a HDFC Bank Credit Card member, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services availed of under this offer.
- HDFC Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Above offers is by way of a special offer for select HDFC Bank Credit Card members only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above offers shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card members Agreement.
- All disputes pertaining to Credit Cards, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Mumabi only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
- All tickets and bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Yatra website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer’s sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier’s own terms and conditions.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra’s notice.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a ‘best effort basis’.
- Yatra reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these programs/offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.
- This is limited period offer and both the partners can change the offer terms anytime.